How To Link Facebook With Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" button. You could connect your personal account (at the top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Keep in mind: you have to be visited to the Twitter account you are aiming to web link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to accredit Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username and password initially.
As soon as you click "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the complying with display and also can pick just what sort of material you 'd like to share by clicking on the boxes.
Right here you can make a decision what does it cost? info you wish to show Twitter then click "save changes" and you're prepared! Now you'll have the ability to just post a condition update in Facebook that will conserve you from needing to login to both services and also post 2 different updates.
Keep in mind: given that Twitter has a 140 character limit, it will immediately truncate your message with an immediately produced short LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the initial article on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is confirmed and then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you handle, inspect the "My Facebook page" option and choose a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall surface.