How To Link Facebook To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" switch. You can attach your personal account (on top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Note: you should be visited to the Twitter account you are attempting to web link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to license Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly need to enter your Twitter username and also password initially.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to screen and could pick exactly what type of content you wish to share by clicking the boxes.
Right here you could decide how much details you intend to show Twitter then click "save changes" and also you're ready! Now you'll be able to merely post a standing update in Facebook that will conserve you from needing to login to both services and also upload two different updates.
Keep in mind: since Twitter has a 140 character limit, it will automatically truncate your article with an automatically developed short URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the initial post on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is confirmed and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you handle, inspect the "My Facebook page" alternative and also pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall.