How To Know Who See My Profile In Facebook
It is simple. Just adhere to these steps as well as you will certainly prosper in figuring out Who saw your Facebook Profile!
-Approach 1: Making Use Of Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Hands-on technique to see Who viewed my facebook account
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who sees your FB Account.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- After that log in to your Facebook account, as well as you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is situated alongside the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click it, after that a pop-up menu will be displayed disclosing you the recent visitors of your FB account along time.
- As stated it will just show those visitors Who currently have set up the particular Extension.
Guidebook Method To See Who saw your FB Account
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline and click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will be rerouted to a new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a text box appears in the appropriate edge, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will see a list of numbers, these are the account ID's of individuals Who visit your timeline.
- This huge list of account IDs (each divided by commas) is actually your complete checklist of friends.
- Just go to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number beside it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you have to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will discover visitors Who have visited your facebook profile.
We wish you discovered Who visits your account consistently! If you similar to this short article please show your good friends by utilizing social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.