How To Find An Old Post On Facebook
1. Navigate to Facebook and log in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu at the top right and select "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is fulfilled, Facebook will email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download web link in the email notice you obtain from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and pick "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in a Web internet browser.
9. Click "Wall" to check out every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall.
10. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to use the internet browser search performance to quickly find posts you want to see.
1. Navigate to the Archivedbook internet site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and then click "Allow" in the Facebook authorization pop-up window.
3. Click the tabs along the top to view different post types including wall surface messages, standing updates, notes, web links, images, videos, check-ins, pages and also occasions.
4. Click "Older Things First" to pick different kind options for your articles.
5. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to make use of the web browser search performance to swiftly discover blog posts you wish to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Utilize the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Browse to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Get in key phrases to search your Facebook wall for posts matching your question.
4. Click "Export Your data" to conserve your whole Facebook wall to your computer.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file as well as pick "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web web browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to look your Facebook wall surface using the browser search performance.