How to Do Business with Facebook
How you can Create a Facebook Business Account (with a brand-new Facebook Page)
Action 1: See to it you aren't logged into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com as well as click the web link on the front Page that states "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Pick "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these alternatives have somewhat various 'about' areas that enable you to include different kinds of info. For instance, a Citizen Business of Place' could have opening up times. You could change this later on.
Action 3: Submit the information in the kind. You will after that be sent out a confirmation email so ensure you make use of as well as email address that you have accessibility to.
This will Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Tip 4: The next component is to set up the brand-new Facebook Page. Simply follow the prompts to finish the Page. You can likewise skip this procedure in the meantime or finish developing your Facebook Page.
Why utilize a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons a Facebook Business Account may be necessary when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use Facebook.
- Restrict staff activity while on Facebook.
- Reduce the threat involved with attaching the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No team have a personal account as well as don't want to Create one.
What can (as well as can not) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two key function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and Handle Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as take care of Facebook Adverts.
This includes uploading to your Pages (consisting of events, pictures etc), 'liking' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, advertising posts and various other.
Nonetheless, there are things you cannot do that you could if you provide the Page from a personal Facebook Profile.
- You can not utilize Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can't discuss other Pages or access your Page's news feed).
- You don't have access to Facebook search.
- You can not alter the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Additionally, you can't utilize Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You can't add/tag/invite individuals (unless you're replying to a remark).
- Join or handle any Facebook Teams.