If you've determined to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your job, doing away with that Facebook page is a the good news is painless process.
How To Delete Your Facebook Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last alternative under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has actually entered removal setting.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you do not want to delete your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to remove it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't certain whether you intend to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can see it).
Right here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media efforts elsewhere? Allow us understand all about it in the comments.