If you've determined to forego your Facebook page for a different means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your profession, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately painless process.
How To Delete A Page On Facebook That I Created
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has actually entered removal setting.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't intend to delete your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page before the two week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet don't intend to delete it entirely, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you wish to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins can see it).
Right here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks efforts elsewhere? Allow us know about it in the remarks.