How To Delete A Like On Facebook
How you can erase Facebook likes:
1. On your account simply below your timeline cover click on „ likes".
2. Scroll right to the bottom till you discover the area „ likes".
3. Make certain you have actually selected „ All likes".
4. Hit that „ See all" web link at the end of the box:
5. The resulting tab will provide you a list of all your likes as floor tiles with sneak peek photo. This is exactly how you unlike each one:
How you can Remove a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" someone's Facebook Status does a number of points. First, it places your name under the Status, revealing audiences that you liked it. Second, it sends a notice to whoever posted the Status. Third, if one more user posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll also get alerts. Remove the like from another person's Status upgrade if you clicked the "Like" button by mistake or intend to remove it for an additional factor. You can likewise remove your very own Status updates from your timeline, even if one more individual has liked it.
Eliminate Your "Like" from an additional Person's Status
1. Log in to your Facebook account and get in the name of the individual whose Status you liked in the "Search" input field on top of the screen.
2. Click on the person on the list that appears.
3. Discover the Status that you liked in the person's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" web link below the Status.
Eliminate Your Own "liked" Status
1. Sign in to Facebook and click your profile link in the upper-left corner of the display.
2. Discover the Status update that you wish to get rid of in your timeline.
3. Hover the cursor over the Status upgrade and also click the pencil icon in the upper-right edge of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A verification dialog appears.
5. Click the "Delete" switch to confirm your choice.