If you've chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your career, eliminating that Facebook page is a luckily painless procedure.
How To Delete A Facebook Page I Created
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has actually entered removal mode.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't intend to remove your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to both week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to remove it entirely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you want to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can watch it).
Right here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media sites efforts somewhere else? Let us understand about it in the comments.