How To Create Friend List On Facebook
To create a Friend List, follow these steps:
1. From the Web page, look on the right side of the page for the News Feed menu.
2. Click the down arrow to broaden the News Feed menu when then click the See All link at the bottom of the menu to broaden it even better.
This brings you to a checklist of all the various means you can view News Feed, including seeing just certain sorts of stories or only tales from specific listings.
3. Click the Manage Lists choice (the last item in the List).
The Manage Lists page shows up. In other words, a page that details all your checklists.
4. Click the Produce List button in the upper-right edge.
The Produce New List window appears.
5. In the List Name box, type the name of your List.
Possibly something like My blog for the My blog Team.
6. Include friends who belong on this List by typing their names in the Participants box.
Facebook autocompletes as you type. Press Get in when you highlight the correct friend's name.
7. Click Create.
Currently, wherever Friend Provides show up on Facebook, including where you set privacy, you have accessibility to the brand-new List you just developed.
Friend Lists you develop are exclusive, so even if the List you're messaging is understood in your mind as Annoying Co-Workers, all that your irritating colleagues see is a list of names. Participants of Smart Checklists are able to see the name of a checklist they have actually been added to.