How To Contact Facebook Support
Method 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center page. If you typically aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In button in the leading right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address and password.
2. Evaluation the choices toolbar. This goes to the top of the screen, directly beneath the search bar-- you'll have to drag your computer mouse arrow over each alternative to watch its subsections. Your alternatives consist of the following:
- Using Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook performance, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account production.
- Managing Your Account - Covers items such as your login and your account setups.
- Personal privacy and also Safety and security - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans as well as Reporting - Covers fundamental reporting (abuse, spam, etc.) as well as handling a deceases person's Facebook account and reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You could also take a look at the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" areas on this page, because they cover usual issues as well as issues.
3. Select a relevant section. For example, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" area and after that click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review extra options. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly bring up a collection of actions that explain how to fix your scenario.
- As an example, Facebook recommends dealing with an impostor account by going to the account's account page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, after that complying with the on-screen guidelines.
5. Utilize the search bar to accelerate your process. To do this, just click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and also type in a few words associated with your problem. You should see several suggestions pop up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- As an example, you might key in "impostor account", then click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar right here just connect to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're seeking an answer to a details concern not covered in the Help Center, avoid in advance to the Area page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having concerns with ads, your concerns are typically resolved in this area.
- To look into marketing, you'll wish to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with advertising and marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Visit the Facebook Community page. If you can't find your current issue detailed throughout the Help Center, your best choice is to search for it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you can seek out topics (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Method 2: Sending a Complaint through the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower appropriate side of the page next to the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Complete the Qualification Questions kind. Below, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the complying with inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can likewise click Clear & Start Over to begin filling in the type once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to transform the language of the list below types, you must first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left corner of the display and afterwards click your favored language.
7. Fill in the problem type. This will differ from one person to another based on one's personal info as well as the nature of one's issue, however make sure to be as extensive as feasible when filling out this type. You ought to include all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait for an email to show up. Facebook operates West Coast time, so anticipate your e-mail to get here appropriately within 3 to five company days.
Method 3: Submitting a Charm for an Impaired Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been handicapped (or isn't really presently disabled), you won't be able to submit an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is towards the bottom of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook e-mail address. You can likewise utilize a phone number here.
4. Enter your full name. Ensure the name listed below directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll likewise should post a photo of an ID-- be it a vehicle driver's permit, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a picture of your ID available, take one currently and send it to yourself using e-mail so you could download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click a file location. For instance, you might click Desktop right here.
7. Click your ID image. This will publish it to the Facebook kind.
8. Type information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room where you can validate the reactivation of your account. Take into consideration consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your type to Facebook for testimonial. Please note that you could not get an action for several days.
- If you do not obtain an action within a week, try resubmitting your kind.
Technique 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This alternative is under the "Password" area in the leading right corner of your display.
3. Type in your name, email address, or contact number. Make sure you could access whichever system you choose to opt for.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Check your selected medium of interaction for a code. For example, if you noted your telephone number, you should obtain a text with a code.
- If you select e-mail, check your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You could additionally choose to log out of your account on all tools if you think your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has successfully been reset across all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and desktop computer alike).