How To Connect Facebook To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" button. You could connect your personal account (on top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you have to be visited to the Twitter account you are aiming to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will have to enter your Twitter username and also password first.
Once you click "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display as well as can select what type of web content you wish to share by clicking on packages.
Here you could choose what does it cost? info you intend to show to Twitter after that click "save changes" and you're ready! Now you'll have the ability to simply post a status upgrade in Facebook that will save you from needing to login to both solutions and post two separate updates.
Keep in mind: since Twitter has a 140 personality restriction, it will instantly truncate your article with an automatically developed short LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the original message on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is confirmed and then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, inspect the "My Facebook page" choice and also choose a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall surface.