Now you could make a photo comment instead of just typical text, or post both a message comment and also an image to show it. Whatever image you decide to post shows up in the checklist of comments under the post to which it refers.
How To Comment A Picture In Facebook
This is a particularly wonderful feature to have for birthdays and also other holiday wishes considering that pictures typically claim greater than words.
Previously, to add a picture to a comment, you needed to submit an image someplace online and then place the code that linked to the picture. It was untidy as well as not as simple as it is now.
The best ways to Consist of a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The details steps to do this are a little different depending upon how you accessibility Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Up Facebook in your favorite internet browser on your computer. After that:
- Click Comment on your information feed below the post you wish to reply to.
- Enter any kind of message, if you want, and after that click the camera icon at the right side of the text box.
- Choose the image or video you wish to include in the comment.
- Send the comment like you would certainly any other.
With the Mobile App-- Using the apps for Android and also iOS smart phones, tap the Facebook application and afterwards:
- Faucet comment below the post you intend to Comment on to raise the online keyboard.
- Enter a message comment and also touch the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry area.
- Select the picture you want to comment with and then touch Done or whatever various other switch is utilized on your tool to exit that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Utilizing the Mobile Facebook Website-- Use this approach to submit picture discuss Facebook if you're not making use of the mobile application or the desktop internet site, however rather the mobile website:
-Faucet Comment on the post that should consist of the picture comment.
-With or without typing message in the supplied message box, touch the camera icon beside the text-entry area.
-Choose either Take Picture or Photo Collection to choose the picture you wish to put in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.