Is your Facebook profile picture getting a little old and also stagnant? Adjustment it up a bit with these actions.
How To Change Your Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to utilize for your profile.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to crop the image to your preference. Select "Save", and also the image is established as your profile image.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the image you wish to make use of for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then choose "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the photo you wish to use.
- While the image is presented on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the photo, then select Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you wish to use.
-While the image is displayed on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your taste, after that pick Done when you're ended up.