How To Change A Page Name On Facebook
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click on the See More option to check out all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Approval may occupy to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to review as well as authorize your new Facebook Page name. Once authorized, your Facebook Page will now have its brand-new name.
I have simply shown you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries regarding transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks section. Your question might be featured in the commonly asked questions section.