How To Change The Page Name In Facebook
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click the See More alternative to watch all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually selected.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval could use up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. An additional message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to assess and also approve your new Facebook Page name. When accepted, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have just shown you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns about altering your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the comments area. Your concern may be featured in the frequently asked questions area.