How To Change The Name In Facebook Page
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Adhere to the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click on the See More choice to see all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization might take up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to evaluate and accept your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have simply shown you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns about changing your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks area. Your concern could be featured in the commonly asked questions area.