How To Change Name In Facebook Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Adhere to the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click on the See More alternative to see all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually picked.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval might occupy to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. An additional message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to examine and approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. As soon as approved, your Facebook Page will currently have its new name.
I have just shown you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions regarding changing your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the remarks area. Your concern might be showcased in the faqd section.