It appears there is a single switch enabled, and as long as you haven't exercised this benefit yet, you're able to pick something brand-new. If you never ever picked a username to begin with, now's your possibility to protect a far better LINK as well as email than the randomly generated number appointed by default. Keep in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work anymore when you pick the new one.
How To Change My Username In Facebook
1. Start by clicking the down arrow in the leading right corner of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username right into the field supplied. Facebook will certainly allow you understand whether that username is available. Bear in mind, once you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will certainly allow you alter it when. You are also expected to use your real name when establishing this.
4. When you locate a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your brand-new username is related to your Facebook profile and also energetic!
If you have your old URL connected to your site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook account web links will be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.