It appears there is a single switch allowed, and as long as you haven't exercised this opportunity yet, you have the ability to select something new. If you never ever chose a username to begin with, currently's your opportunity to protect a far better LINK as well as e-mail than the arbitrarily created number designated by default. Bear in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will not function any longer once you pick the brand-new one.
How To Change Facebook Url Name
1. Start by clicking the down arrow in the top right edge of the web page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username into the field supplied. Facebook will allow you understand whether or not that username is offered. Keep in mind, once you Set it for the first time, Facebook will let you transform it as soon as. You are likewise meant to use your real name when setting this.
4. As soon as you find a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your brand-new username is applied to your Facebook profile as well as active!
If you have your old LINK linked to your site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will certainly be rerouted to your new Facebook username.