How To Change Facebook Page Name
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's standards for Page names. Follow the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More option to see all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Approval could use up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. One more message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to examine and also authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. When accepted, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have actually just revealed you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns regarding altering your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks section. Your concern might be included in the faqd section.