How To Block Someone On Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu beneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Suches as section to view the list of individuals who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the individual you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate confirmation box and also click "Okay" to eliminate as well as block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message he or she published on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from the business page and also block the individual from the page.
1. Point to a comment the individual made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You can see a list of outlawed users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area and also select "Banned" in individuals That Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to allow the individual to access your page once more.
Reward: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also kind the name of the page in the Block Pages field: