How To Block Someone From Your Facebook Business Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on the business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Suches as section to see the list of individuals that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the individual you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate confirmation box and also click "Okay" to remove and block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message she or he published on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from the business page as well as block the person from the page.
1. Point to a comment the person made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You can view a list of prohibited customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes section and choose "Banned" in the People That Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to permit the person to access your page once again.
Benefit: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as type the name of the page in the Block Pages area: