How To Block Someone From My Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes area to watch the list of individuals who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the person you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of verification box and click "Okay" to eliminate as well as block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message she or he published on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from business page and block the person from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You could watch a listing of prohibited individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section and select "Banned" in individuals Who Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to allow the individual to access your page once again.
Bonus offer: Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: