How To Block Person On Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu beneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Likes section to check out the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the person you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate verification box and also click "Okay" to get rid of and also block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message he or she published on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from business page and block the person from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the individual made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Pointer: You could watch a list of prohibited customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section as well as select "Banned" in individuals That Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to permit the individual to access your page one more time.
Reward: How You Can Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: