How To Block People On Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Likes area to watch the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the individual you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of verification box and also click "Okay" to remove as well as block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message they posted on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from the business page as well as block the person from the page.
1. Point to a comment the individual made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Pointer: You can watch a listing of outlawed individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area as well as select "Banned" in individuals That Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to enable the person to access your page once more.
Perk: How You Can Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also kind the name of the page in the Block Pages area: