How To Add Post In Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your email address (or telephone number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you intend to post. Depending on where you want to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll find the post box listed below the cover image.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your content into the post box. You can likewise add a tinted history by clicking among the shade blocks listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just supported for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Include extra material to your post. If you want to include more to your post, click one of the alternatives located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to pick a photo or video clip from your computer to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to select a friend or team of Friends to identify in the post. Tagged Friends will certainly get the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Lets you include an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you pick a feeling or activity to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right corner of the window.