Currently you can make a photo comment as opposed to simply conventional message, or post both a text comment and an image to show it. Whatever image you prefer to publish shows up in the listing of comments under the post to which it refers.
How To Add A Photo To A Facebook Comment
This is a specifically nice attribute to have for birthday celebrations and also various other vacation desires given that images typically say more than words.
Formerly, to include an image to a comment, you had to upload a photo somewhere on the internet and afterwards put the code that connected to the picture. It was unpleasant and also not as easy as it is currently.
How to Include a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The details actions to do this are slightly various depending on just how you access Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your favorite web browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your news feed below the post you want to respond to.
- Go into any type of message, if you want, then click the camera icon at the right side of the text box.
- Choose the image or video you wish to contribute to the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would other.
With the Mobile Application-- Making Use Of the applications for Android as well as iphone smart phones, tap the Facebook application and afterwards:
- Tap comment beneath the post you intend to Comment on to bring up the online keyboard.
- Get in a message comment as well as tap the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry area.
- Select the picture you intend to comment with and then tap Done or whatever other switch is utilized on your device to exit that display.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Internet Site-- Use this technique to submit photo talk about Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile app or the desktop site, however rather the mobile site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that should include the picture comment.
-With or without keying message in the offered text box, tap the camera symbol alongside the text-entry field.
-Pick either Take Picture or Image Collection to select the picture you intend to put in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.