How To Add A Link On Facebook Post
1. Click the status upgrade box at the top of your Information Feed and kind or paste the URL you want to share.
2. Click the arrowhead symbol in the corner of the picture preview to pick the photo you wish to accompany your post, if this option is readily available. You can additionally go into a message to accompany your link, pick the audience with which you wish to share it or tag specific friends right now.
3. Click "post" to share the link on your Facebook Timeline.
Ways to post an URL in Your Facebook Feed
1. Find the link you intend to put on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the link. If you're watching a hyperlink on a Website, right-click it as well as choose the copy option. If you're checking out a text web link, like the web browser's address bar on top of the home window, highlight the web link then right-click it and also pick "Copy".
3. Gain access to your Facebook service page.
4. Click in the message box listed below the status section. Package increases and also enables you to type in it.
5. Type a brief description or comment into package.
6. Paste the web link right into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in package and select "Paste" Press "Enter" before pasting to place the link on a separate line from anything you've keyed in currently. After the preview of the web link appears, proceed and erase the LINK you pasted. The text as well as graphic of the sneak peek leads the visitor to the linked site.
7. Click the drop-down menu close to the "post" switch. The components of organisation pages are public but you could suggest a nation or language preference.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the alternative exists. Listed below your post, a default thumbnail usually shows up and usually you can click arrows listed below it to choose a various photo. You can additionally examine package next to the "No Thumbnail" option if you do not desire a photo in all. If no thumbnail shows up, after that Facebook was incapable to find one for you.
9. Click "post" to include the connect to your Facebook service page.