Is your Facebook account picture getting a little old as well as stagnant? Modification it up a bit with these steps.
How Do You Put A Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the photo you want to make use of for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to chop the image to your preference. Select "Save", as well as the photo is set as your profile image.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the picture you desire to use for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that select "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you desire to utilize.
- While the photo is displayed on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, after that choose Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the image you wish to use.
-While the photo is shown on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the image to your preference, then select Done when you're completed.