If you have actually chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your profession, removing that Facebook page is a the good news is painless procedure.
How Do You Delete A Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message verifying that your page has entered deletion mode.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not intend to remove your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page before both week period ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't intend to remove it totally, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't specific whether you want to completely erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can view it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks efforts in other places? Let us recognize about it in the comments.