Is your Facebook profile picture obtaining a little old and stale? Modification it up a little bit with these actions.
How Do You Change Your Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the image you want to use for your profile.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to crop the photo to your taste. Select "Save", and the image is set as your profile photo.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you wish to make use of for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that pick "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the picture you wish to make use of.
- While the image is presented on the display, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the picture, then select Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook application.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the image you desire to utilize.
-While the picture is shown on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the picture to your preference, after that select Done when you're completed.