Is your Facebook account image getting a little old and stagnant? Adjustment it up a little bit with these steps.
How Do You Change Your Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop computer Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the photo you desire to make use of for your account.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to crop the photo to your taste. Select "Save", and also the picture is set as your account image.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the photo you want to utilize for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, after that select "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the image you desire to make use of.
- While the picture is displayed on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the picture, after that pick Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the image you wish to use.
-While the picture is shown on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the photo to your liking, then select Done when you're completed.