How Do You Change Your Birthday On Facebook
The best ways to Change your Birthday on Facebook?
Step 1: Navigate to your timeline and Click About under your cover photo or click the Edit Profile switch >Scroll Down< + Edit your About info. Both of them will certainly take you to the exact same page.
Step 2: In the left side, Click Contact and Basic info.
Step 3: Scroll down and discover BASIC INFORMATION to be able to change your age.
Step 4: Hover the computer mouse over Date of Birth and also click Edit.
Tip 5: Now you could Edit your Birthday by simply clicking the down arrows beside the day of birth, month and the year. however, you ought to make sure to place the right birth, due to the fact that there is a restriction to the number of times you can change it.
Action 6: If you're adding an incorrect Birthday to your Facebook account just because you don't such as others to see your genuine age, there are no worries. you have the capacity to limit that could see it. As an example you can conceal the year or the day as well as month or both of them as you wish. as well as to do so, simply click the audience selector alongside the day and also month or the year, after that select that can see it.
- If you want to hide it from everybody, choose Only Me.
- If you would like to share it simply with pals, select Friends.
- You could also coustom a listing if you want by selecting Coustom.
Action 7: Once you have completed transforming your Birthday, tick package next to I Validate my age is xx then push the Save Changes switch.
Note: If you can't change your Birthday on Facebook, that means you have actually altered it just recently or you've reached the limit to the number of times you could change it.
- If you have altered it recently, you might have to wait a few days before you can change it once more.
- If you have actually gotten to the limit( 3 times), after that the only way is to use this type: Request a Birthday Change.