If you've determined to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your career, getting rid of that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free procedure.
How Do You Cancel Your Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message verifying that your page has actually gone into removal mode.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not intend to erase your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet do not intend to remove it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't particular whether you intend to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins can see it).
Right here's how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks efforts in other places? Allow us know everything about it in the remarks.