How Do I Share A Post On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Find the post you wish to copy and also repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Utilize the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to choose who you want to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a page you have or as an exclusive message to another customer.
5. Filter who sees the shared post by utilizing the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This allows you to decide to omit certain individuals or lists from watching the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't called for, but offers the chance to add to the original message or clarify why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Pointer: While rare, some posts might not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you desire to share and also press "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Constantly offer credit history to the initial poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from a private customer, ensure you have consent to do so. If the post contains personal details, the user might not want the post shown anybody outside their own circle of friends.