How Do I Set Up Facebook for My Business
How to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Action 1: See to it you aren't logged into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com and click the web link on the front Page that claims "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Pick "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these alternatives have a little different 'about' areas that enable you to include different sorts of details. As an example, a Resident Business of Area' might have opening up times. You could change this later.
Step 3: Fill in the information in the form. You will after that be sent a confirmation email so see to it you utilize and email address that you have access to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Tip 4: The next part is to establish the brand-new Facebook Page. Merely adhere to the triggers to complete the Page. You could also skip this procedure in the meantime or end up creating your Facebook Page.
Why make use of a Facebook Business Account?
There are a variety of reasons why a Facebook Business Account could be necessary when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Restrict staff activity while on Facebook.
- Minimize the risk entailed with attaching the Facebook Page to your personnel's personal account.
- No personnel have a personal account and also do not wish to Create one.
What can (as well as cannot) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both primary feature of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and also Take Care Of Facebook Pages.
- Create and also manage Facebook Adverts.
This consists of publishing to your Pages (including occasions, photos etc), 'suching as' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting messages and also other.
Nevertheless, there are points you can't do that you could if you carry out the Page from an individual Facebook Account.
- You can not make use of Facebook as your Page (i.e. you cannot comment on various other Pages or access your Page's information feed).
- You do not have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You cannot transform the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Also, you cannot use Facebook as a private such as:.
- You cannot add/tag/invite individuals (unless you're replying to a remark).
- Sign up with or handle any Facebook Groups.