How Do I Set My Friends To Private On Facebook
If this open accessibility makes you unpleasant, right here's exactly how you can stop these watchings, as well as make your friend list private:
1. Log into Facebook, and enter your personal timeline by clicking the web link that includes your name as well as profile photo, situated on the best side of the top bar.
2. When there, click the switch that states "Friends" This web link will certainly be located straight above package where you compose standing updates, post photos/videos, and also create life events.
3. After that, in the "Friends" area of this web page, most likely to the leading right corner, and also search for a little image of a pencil. Click this, then click the "Edit Privacy" web link.
4. Ultimately, in the leading section of this pop-up, you'll see the inquiry, "Who can see your friends list?" Click the down arrowhead located on the right side, and also pick the personal privacy setting that works best for you.
If you want to have the most personal privacy feasible, click "Only Me" However, you do have other options. You can make the list available to individuals who are friends with you (Friends), or limit it to your particularly good friends (friends Except Acquaintances). You could even develop a personalized list of that can, as well as could not access the list (Personalized). If you later on determine to go down these safety limitations entirely, you can always make your friends list readily available to everyone (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrow that states "More Options" to see various other options for who can, and also could not, watch your friend list.
Maintain Personal Details Personal
We wish your boosted safety and security settings will certainly provide you assurance as you discover the most popular social media network worldwide.