How Do I Link My Facebook To My Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" switch. You can attach your personal profile (on top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Keep in mind: you should be visited to the Twitter account you are trying to web link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to accredit Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username and password first.
Once you click "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following screen and also could choose just what sort of material you wish to share by clicking on packages.
Right here you can determine how much information you wish to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" and you're ready! Currently you'll have the ability to merely upload a status upgrade in Facebook that will certainly save you from needing to login to both services as well as upload 2 separate updates.
Note: considering that Twitter has a 140 personality limit, it will automatically trim your post with an immediately created short LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the initial message on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is confirmed and after that connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to publish your tweets to a Facebook web page that you take care of, inspect the "My Facebook page" option as well as pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall surface.