How Do I Link Facebook To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click on the "link to twitter" button. You could attach your personal account (on top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you should be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to license Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will need to enter your Twitter username as well as password initially.
Once you click "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display and also could select what kind of web content you would love to share by clicking on packages.
Below you could make a decision what does it cost? information you want to show to Twitter then click "save changes" and also you're ready! Now you'll be able to simply post a condition upgrade in Facebook that will conserve you from having to login to both services and publish 2 separate updates.
Note: since Twitter has a 140 character limitation, it will automatically trim your blog post with an instantly produced short LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the original blog post on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is confirmed and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to publish your tweets to a Facebook web page that you manage, examine the "My Facebook page" choice and also select a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall.