It seems there is an one-time switch permitted, and also as long as you have not exercised this privilege yet, you're able to choose something brand-new. If you never picked a username to begin with, now's your opportunity to secure a much better URL as well as email than the randomly generated number designated by default. Bear in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not function any longer when you pick the new one.
How Do I Change My Username On Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking the down arrow in the top right corner of the page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username right into the field supplied. Facebook will certainly allow you recognize whether or not that username is offered. Bear in mind, once you Set it for the first time, Facebook will certainly allow you change it as soon as. You are likewise intended to use your actual name when setting this.
4. Once you find a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your brand-new username is related to your Facebook profile and also active!
If you have your old URL linked to your internet site or email signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will certainly be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.