How Do I Change My Facebook Password?
Altering your Facebook password
- Log right into Facebook.
- On the homepage menu bar, click The triangular that develops the major drop-down menu on Facebook. on the much right-hand side.
- Select Setups from the drop-down menu that shows up.
- Select Safety and Login on the left-hand side of the display.
- Under the Login section, click the The edit button on Facebook. button alongside Change Password.
- Enter your existing password (A), create a new one (B), and then click the Save Changes switch (C).
- You need to see verification that your Facebook password has been effectively changed.