If you've determined to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new direction with your job, getting rid of that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free procedure.
How Delete Page In Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has gotten in removal mode.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not intend to erase your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to the two week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't want to erase it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you intend to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can view it).
Below's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks efforts somewhere else? Let us know everything about it in the comments.