How Can I See My History On Facebook
Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand edge of Facebook, and also head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to expose the "Search" option. Click on it to watch your search history.
1. Kind "status history" right into the top search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch at the top of the app's description page. On the next web page, you are asked to give permission to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to allow for the application to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the web page until you see the All status Updates Until now section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this section allows you see all the status updates that you have actually ever posted to your account. The status history application takes a number of minutes to load the first time as it recovers your history.
1. Type "Who Unfriended You" in the top search area. Click the app with the very same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's details web page. On the next screen, you are asked to give permission for the app to retrieve your Facebook account data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Evaluation the That Unfriended You page that tons. You will certainly see a checklist of names with direct links to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Go to the Distinction From Prior to area. If somebody has actually erased you as a friend considering that you set up the app, then that individual's name is received this section. For best results, wait a few days to a few weeks prior to returning to the application to inspect that has actually erased you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your internet browser as well as click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the display. If asked to allow to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" switch in the popup home window.
2. Scroll up and down the page to see pictures in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this page are all the ones that were submitted in the last couple of days. You could return to this sight any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch at the top of any FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" button on top of the web page to watch all the pictures that you have actually ever submitted to your Facebook account. The very first time the application loads, it may take a number of mins to display the pictures.
4. Go to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the next screen, you will certainly see all the pictures ever published by that Friend. You can individually check out the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or using the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.