As i already told you that Facebook has great deal of privacy setting as well as by using it you can make your Facebook account very safe and secure and private. Now Facebook customer has his control over great deal of points on his Facebook account and also Blocking Facebook friend list from various other is likewise part of Facebook privacy setting.In case if you do not desire complete strangers to see your friend list then you could simply conceal it from them. Blocking Facebook friend list from public or from your Facebook friends is really simple. For block your Facebook friend list from public just adhere to the this overview:
How Can I Lock My Friend List In Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account and click your name on top right edge to watch your account page.
2. Click the "Edit" switch at the top right corner of your profile page. An "Edit Profile" page opens up.
3. Click "Friends and Relationships" on the left side of the page. New options show up permitting you to modify your friends list privacy setups to name a few points.
4. Click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of the "Friends" area.
5. Choose either "Friends" or "Only Me" to prohibit people from seeing your friends list. "Friends" restricts access to your friends list to only your friends. "Only Me" restricts access to every person except you.
6. Click "Save Changes" to end up.
1. Log into your Facebook account as well as click your name at the top right corner to see your account page.
2. Click "Friends" at the top of your timeline to watch your friends list.
3. Click the "Edit" switch on top right of the page. A drop-down menu shows up.
4. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the drop-down menu. More options appear.
5. Choose either "Friends" or "Only Me" to prohibit individuals from seeing your friends list. "Friends" limits access to your friends list to just your friends. "Only Me" limits accessibility to everybody except you.