Facebook Untag Photo
How you can: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Photo
1. Login to Facebook and click on the "notifications" button/icon located at the top of the web page. (Hint: symbol is the world/globe picture located at the top left of web page).
2. Click on the notification containing details about the picture you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. Once you discover the appropriate notification, click the picture link and it will certainly redirect you to the taged image.
4. At the bottom of the picture, click on "Options" and also choose Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a checklist of Options discussing why you wish to eliminate the tag (i.e. I intend to eliminate this tag, it's pestering me, and so on) will certainly show up. Select the appropriate one and click "Continue" Voila! You have effectively gotten rid of the tag from the photo as well as it will certainly not appear in your Facebook Photos.
Ways To Untag Somebody You Tagged on a Wall Picture on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Consider the name listed in the top-right edge of the display. If the noted name is not your service name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of your name and choose your service name under the "Use Facebook as" heading. Your organisation page will load.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel until you see the name and also address of your organisation noted under your cover photo. Click on the "Photos" option simply to the right of your service address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a checklist of all the wall surface pictures you have actually submitted. Click on the picture containing the tag you wish to eliminate, as well as it will automatically increase the size of. A checklist of all the tagged individuals shows up to the right of the photo.
4. Move your computer mouse over the name of the person you want to untag. After a moment, a new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that person.