Facebook Technical Support Phone Number
Approach 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center web page. If you aren't already logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the leading right corner of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password.
2. Testimonial the options toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, directly under the search bar-- you'll should drag your mouse cursor over each alternative to watch its subsections. Your options include the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers standard Facebook functionality, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account creation.
- Handling Your Account - Covers items such as your login and also your profile setups.
- Privacy and also Safety - Addresses account security, unfriending people, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and Reporting - Covers basic coverage (abuse, spam, etc.) as well as taking care of a deceases individual's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You could likewise have a look at the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" areas on this page, since they cover typical problems and also complaints.
3. Select an appropriate section. For instance, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" section and afterwards click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial added alternatives. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will raise a collection of actions that clarify ways to fix your situation.
- For example, Facebook recommends dealing with an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, after that complying with the on-screen guidelines.
5. Make use of the search bar to expedite your process. To do this, just click the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and type in a few words related to your issue. You ought to see a number of tips appear in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- As an example, you might enter "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar right here only links to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're searching for a solution to a certain problem not covered in the Help Center, avoid in advance to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having concerns with advertisements, your inquiries are generally dealt with in this section.
- To delve into marketing, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you can not locate your current problem noted throughout the Help Center, your best option is to search for it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can seek out topics (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Technique 2: Sending a Problem via the Better Business Bureau
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower right side of the webpage next to the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Complete the Certification Questions form. Below, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the following concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can also click Clear & Start Over to start completing the form once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to transform the language of the following types, you have to first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the screen and afterwards click your favored language.
7. Fill in the complaint kind. This will vary from one person to another based upon one's personal info and also the nature of one's issue, but be sure to be as detailed as feasible when submitting this type. You ought to include all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an e-mail to show up. Facebook operates West Coast time, so expect your e-mail to show up as necessary within three to 5 business days.
Approach 3: Submitting an Appeal for an Impaired Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been disabled (or isn't presently impaired), you will not have the ability to send an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook email address. You can also utilize a telephone number here.
4. Enter your complete name. Make certain the name noted right here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally should submit a photo of an ID-- be it a chauffeur's certificate, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a photo of your ID offered, take one currently as well as send it to on your own using e-mail so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click a file location. For example, you might click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID image. This will post it to the Facebook type.
8. Kind information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room in which you can justify the reactivation of your account. Think about consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your kind to Facebook for evaluation. Please note that you might not obtain a response for a number of days.
- If you do not get an action within a week, attempt resubmitting your kind.
Method 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is underneath the "Password" field in the top right edge of your display.
3. Enter your name, e-mail address, or contact number. See to it you could access whichever platform you decide to select.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your selected medium of interaction for a code. For example, if you provided your contact number, you should obtain a message with a code.
- If you choose e-mail, check your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You could likewise choose to log out of your account on all gadgets if you think your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually effectively been reset across all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and desktop alike).