Facebook Scheduled Posts
Approach 1: Desktop Computer Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not already visited, you will need to be to start scheduling posts. In other words:
- Check out https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your e-mail address and password
-Click the "Log In" switch to proceed.
2. Access your alternate Facebook page. It is essential to note that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You could just schedule posts for web pages you have actually developed-- things like teams, follower pages, service pages, and so on. To obtain to one of these web pages, click the little arrow in the leading right of your primary feed display (near the world and lock icons). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've created.
-If you have not currently made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the exact same menu. See our article on producing a small business page for more details.
3. Make up a post. At the top of the page you have actually produced, begin inputting a standing update in the text box. By default, this box should review "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Do not make the post yet.
At this moment, you can likewise place media into your post by clicking the small "Photo/video" web link above the message box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've typed your post, click the arrowhead alongside heaven and also white "Post" switch. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a day and time. In the home window that appears, select a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the little calendar symbol to open the pop-up.) Select the time (to the min) from package on the right by clicking on the time and utilizing the backwards and forwards arrowhead keys on your keyboard.
-You have to arrange your post at the very least 10 minutes in the future. You can schedule your posts up to 6 months ahead of time.
-Perpetuity describe your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly currently be set up to post instantly at the date as well as time you have actually offered. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you should make changes, just click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrow in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could also do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.