Facebook Removing Likes
The best ways to remove Facebook likes:
1. On your account simply below your timeline cover click „ likes".
2. Scroll all the way to the bottom up until you locate the area „ likes".
3. Make sure you've picked „ All likes".
4. Hit that „ See all" web link at the end of package:
5. The resulting tab will offer you a list of all your likes as ceramic tiles with preview image. This is exactly how you unlike every one:
The best ways to Eliminate a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" somebody's Facebook Status does several points. Initially, it puts your name under the Status, revealing customers that you liked it. Second, it sends out a notice to whoever posted the Status. Third, if another customer posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll additionally get notices. Remove such from somebody else's Status upgrade if you clicked the "Like" button by mistake or want to remove it for another reason. You can also remove your personal Status updates from your timeline, even if one more customer has liked it.
Remove Your "Like" from another Individual's Status
1. Log in to your Facebook account as well as enter the name of the person whose Status you liked in the "Search" input field on top of the display.
2. Click on the individual on the list that shows up.
3. Discover the Status that you liked in the individual's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" link below the Status.
Remove Your Own "liked" Status
1. Log in to Facebook and click your profile link in the upper-left corner of the display.
2. Discover the Status upgrade that you wish to eliminate in your timeline.
3. Hover the cursor over the Status upgrade and click on the pencil symbol in the upper-right corner of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A verification dialog shows up.
5. Click the "Delete" button to validate your selection.