So, while the information below will certainly give you the step-by-step of publishing a Facebook standing to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security concerns that could arise. In the actions listed below, I'll show you how to check the security before you also post, to see if it deserves sharing.
Facebook Posts To Twitter
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by locating the Post you want to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Obstacle" video clip. If you haven't enjoyed it already, do not enjoy it while you are consuming lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will certainly take you to the private Post, rather than revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are seeing.
3) Prior to you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's very restricted, it will probably just discourage your Twitter fans, so stick to those posts that show a globe symbol. This means that the Post is visible to everybody.
4) If the privacy setups are alright, just choose the URL in the browser as well as duplicate it. Since you get on the web page devoted to this certain video, photo, or Post this URL will lead your Twitter fans directly to the web content you wish to share. In this case, the URL for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, head over to Twitter as well as create your Post. Just paste the URL right into the tweet if you wish to permit Twitter to reduce it. If you wish to shorten the link yourself, you can always utilize a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch as well as the Facebook Post will be shared with your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is verified then connected to your Twitter account.